Just 306 days to go until the 2021 Cathedral Christmas Fair!
Napier’s inaugural Cathedral Christmas Fair was held along Browning Street beside Waiapu Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist, between Cathedral Lane and Hastings Street.
CATHEDRAL CHRISTMAS FAIR
Waiapu Cathedral Earthquake Strengthening Fundraiser
Saturday 20 November 2021
10am – 3pm
Browning Street, Napier
The annual Napier Cathedral Christmas Fair is a fundraiser event for earthquake-strengthening repairs to Napier’s iconic Waiapu Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist.
Christmas Fair Terms and Conditions
- The stallholder fee is $50 for a 3×3 metre space.
- REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
All site holders must be registered with the Fair Coordinator before 6 November 2020 along with payment.
- Your site will be available for set up from 8 am on Saturday 21st November 2020, prior to the event starting at 10 am.
- A site plan will be provided for you to locate your stall site.
- Stallholder cars to be parked in the designated parking areas once set up is complete.
- This is to be completed by 4.30 pm. All stallholders are responsible for taking away their rubbish.
Hours of Opening
- The Fair will be open to the public on Saturday 21st November 2020 from 10 am until 3 pm.
If you have any queries, please contact the Fair Coordinator:
027 319 7442